The London Orthopaedic Clinic (TLOC) is driven to consistently provide high quality, expert orthopaedic and musculoskeletal-related diagnostics, treatment, management and care to make a real difference to our patients’ lives.
Our mission is to be considered the first choice provider in private care for orthopaedic and musculoskeletal-related services in central London, drawing patients nationally and internationally due to a longstanding, robust reputation for clinical excellence, high standards of quality and patient care and wide range of services available on-site in a single visit.
We offer expert treatment and advice from our team of orthopaedic surgeons, pain management team, rheumatologists, radiologists and associated specialists. Our tight-knit and focused group use collaboration and innovation to produce measurable results, often working as a multidisciplinary team.
We act with honesty, integrity, respect and moral responsibility. We are transparent with the information that we give to patients, are accountable for our actions and outcomes and genuinely care about the wellbeing of our patients.
We aim to achieve our mission by:
• Recognising and affirming the unique and intrinsic value of every individual
• Treating our patients with compassion and kindness
• Acting with honesty and integrity in the way in which we conduct our business and behave towards our
patients and their families/friends
• Trusting our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledging to treat each other with
loyalty, respect and dignity
• Ensuring that the focus on clinical governance is maintained and upheld to provide the highest standards of
care to our patients
• Working within the Care Quality Commission regulations and outcomes to ensure our clinic is committed to
providing a patient-focused service that is safe, effective, caring, responsive, competitively priced and