Work with us
The London Orthopaedic Clinic (TLOC) is driven to consistently provide high quality, expert Orthopaedic and muscoskeletal-related diagnostics, treatment, management and care to make a real difference to our patients’ lives.
Our mission is to be considered the first choice provider in private care for Orthopaedic and musculoskeletal-related services in central London, drawing patients nationally and internationally due to a longstanding, robust reputation for clinical excellence, high standards of quality and patient care and wide range of services available on-site in a single visit.
We are seeking a Medical Secretary to join our friendly team to support Mr Lloyd R. Williams, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, specialising in Foot & Ankle conditions.
This will be a challenging and interesting role for an efficient, flexible and enthusiastic individual.
- Liaising with administrative and clinical staff members within the clinic and with external organisations to ensure the smooth management of outpatient clinics and surgical cases
- One to one patient contact
- General administrative duties; responding to telephone and email enquiries, arranging appointments, invoicing, typing letters and obtaining medical reports
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum three years’ previous experience working in a similar role within an Orthopaedic facility
- High level of typing accuracy
- An ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise duties effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to act with empathy and discretion
- Previous experience of using DGL Practice Manager
Additional information for applicants:
To apply for this role or to request a full job description, please contact our Practice Manager, Mandy O’Connor on:
E: mandy.o’firstname.lastname@example.org T: 020 7186 1013
We are constantly looking for experienced and driven individuals to provide cover for administrative and secretarial roles. If you would like to support our energetic and friendly team please send your CV to the Practice Manager: mandy.o’email@example.com.